The Mount Pearl Tennis Club offers 5 full size doubles tennis courts and 1 additional singles practice court. Our clubhouse boasts a relaxing atmosphere with couches and chairs, stereo system, washrooms, change rooms, canteen service, full kitchen, electric fireplace and a large social area with seating for up to 58 people.
|Adult/Evening Parties||Friday / Saturday Nights (5 PM until 2 AM)||$275 + $100 damage/cleaning deposit|
|Showers/Kids Birthday Parties||2 hour party + 30 minutes before and after for setup and cleanup||$140|
|Weekend (Day) Event||9 AM to 4 PM booking with foot traffic from the public||$200|
|Weekend (Day) Workshop/Training||9 AM to 4 PM booking for training or workshops||$150|
|Meetings (Weekdays/weeknights)||Host a meeting for your business, club or group!||$40 (2.5 hours) + $10 for each additional hour|
|Have something else in mind? Or want to book a reoccurring event? Contact us and we can discuss|
Features and Options
|Folding tables and movable chairs||Included|
|Wireless Internet Access
(Ask for the password before your event, it changes frequently)
|Refrigerator and Stove||Included|
|Sound system with microphone and CD player||Included.
To use your own audio player you will need a left/right audio cable from your device. Click here to see the system.
|Add tennis instruction to your birthday party.
Includes a 45 minute lesson with a coach and access to tennis rackets and balls for all those in attendance.
|$20 (Limited based upon coach availability)|
|BBQ Cleaning Fee
Gives you access to our charcoal BBQ. Charcoal and lighter fluid not provided.
|Next morning cleanup.
Allows you to return in the morning and clean up instead of the night before.
Must be cleaned up by 11 AM the next morning. (must be indicated BEFORE your rental)
|Cancellation Date||Amount Refunded|
|Thirty (30) Days before your event||Full amount refunded|
|Between thirty (30) days and seven (7) days before your event||Half of the rental deposit refunded (and damage deposit refunded if required)|
|Within seven (7) days of your event||No refund of rental deposit (damage deposit and second half of rental fee returned if already paid)|
I Want to Rent. What's Next?
1) Review our rental agreement and rental processes to make sure you are comfortable with the restrictions and your responsibilities.
2) Check out our calendar to see if your desired date and time are available: Check out our calendar.
3) Take a look at our floor plan to make sure it is appropriate for your activity.
4) Review the features and options above to see if you would like any addons.
5) Decide when you want the rental. 11 - 1, 2 - 4, 5 PM onwards, meeting from 6 - 8, etc... or if you have another idea, contact us and let us know.
6) Email us the details to confirm: Thomas or Sara Hawkins at email@example.com To confirm your rental we need:
- the damage/cleaning deposit (if required);
- half the rental amount (this is the rental deposit); and
- the signed agreement returned.
The remaining rental amount is due one week before your rental. Payment can be made via cash, email money transfer, or credit card. Just let us know in the email how you would like to pay.
Can I see the Facility?
You can take a look through our photo gallery below, or experience a 360 degree panarama (Virtual Reality) experience by clicking here.